「現実」Will Japan disappear in the future?

 Hello. everyone.

Today's theme was to explain whether it is true that Elon Musk, who recently became a hot topic in Japan and some countries, said on Twitter, "Japan will disappear as it is." 



It says from conclusion. This is not his joke, but a possible story. Japan is not in a good situation.

I have written a blog about "Aging Society in Japan" before, so please read that as well.

Is it true that 40 years old is treated as a young person in Japan?

https://japanesedoodleblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/is-it-true-that-40-years-old-is-treated.html


Then, please read this article if you like.

 


The reason for the tweet.

The reason why this tweet was made is largely related to "the number of births and deaths in Japan". Around the end of February 2022, "Japan's 2021 deaths and births" was announced. According to the report, about 840,000 newborn babies were born in Japan in 2021. About 30 years before I was born, there were more than 1 million newborn babies a year, but in 2016 it fell below 1 million and has been declining ever since.

How is the number of deaths compared to that? Unfortunately, it continues to increase. The death toll in 2021 was about 1.45 million. The number of deaths is overwhelmingly higher than the number of newborns, if not double.



Why did this happen?

If you write in detail, it will be long, so I will write the important points together.

After WW2, there were two "baby booms" in Japan. This has a lot to do with it. The first boom was from 1947 to 1949. The reason is that the war is over, there is no conscription, and young men have returned to Japan. Then the second time in 1971 or 1974. Around the time when Japan's economic miracle began to improve. At this time, the population continued to grow.

At that time, there was a culture of "お見合い matchmaking" in Japan. This is to encourage people who do not have a partner to eat and date with men and women who do not have a partner when their parents and relatives reach a certain age and get married. And, in many cases, it created a flow of raising children. In other words, there were few free loves.

"Then, isn't it strange that there is a third baby boom?" Unfortunately, such a thing did not come.

The era is the 1990s. Japan's high-growth period is over, and public opinion has changed to respect free love rather than "matchmaking." Around the time when women's social advancement increased and overtime began to increase. Salaries are low, working hours are long and there are few holidays. I lost the time and financial power to raise. When that happened, the population stopped growing. And the fertility rate was steadily declining.

The generation of the first baby boom is currently in the late 60s to 70s. The generation of the second boom is from the latter half of 40 to 50 years old. And there was no third. In this way, Japan, which is a medical nation and a country of longevity, has become a country with a high proportion of elderly people.




Can this problem be solved?

Many people may wonder if this problem can be solved. From the conclusion, there is no solution. By the time it is resolved, the value of Japan will be low.

The small population of young people means that there is no national power. It continues to lose its defense power against invasions from other countries and its economic power to compete with the world. Even if all the elderly in Japan die, the fact that there is no younger generation remains unchanged, so the value of the country remains low.

We are considering and implementing the acceptance of immigrants to increase the number of young people, but if we do so, can we say that this country is "Japan"? I don't hate immigrants and foreigners. However, I think that the value of Japan is "culture, ethics, and good security", and if the colors of countries other than Japan are strongly mixed, the value will be low.

In other words, if you leave it to nature, the national power will continue to decline, and if you increase the price of immigrants and foreign workers, the reputation of Japan will continue to decline. It is also a situation that is closed in all directions. In any case, the power of Japan will be lost.

Don't get me wrong, "I have no intention of discriminating against foreign workers or immigrants, and I am not against immigrants." I just want to convey the facts of Japan as seen by the Japanese.



Three things that Japanese people lack.

What is missing for young Japanese people now? "Time," "economic power," and "education."

"Cultivation" fosters "economic power", and as a result, "time" is gained.

There are many young people around me who want children. But everyone says, "I don't have the money." "I don't have the time." I hear this word almost every day, and I myself say it.

I started writing blogs and started researching various things. What I noticed there was that "Japanese people do not study money." And, "I'm convinced that I will continue to live until I'm 80 years old." Many people think, "If you spend your time not to die, you are alive." The philosophical way of thinking is very weak for Japanese people. I also wanted to notice when I was younger.

At the end, it became bittersweet, but there is a great possibility that Japan will disappear in the future.

Elon Musk's tweet is not a whim or a position talk. It is true that this is possible in making future predictions.


That's all for this article.

What did you think after reading this article? At the end it was just my exam. I'm sorry.

Recently, I'm very happy that more and more people are sending me requests for blog posts! Comments and requests are very encouraging. thank you!

See you! !!


You can download my photos for free.

Here is the URL.

Photo AC 稲荷丸

https://www.photo-ac.com/profile/24226947



Click here for other articles.

Blog top ⇒https://japanesedoodleblog.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. This post is very sad... I never want Japan to leave... I want to cry. I really hope this doesn't happen based on the statistics. Either way... I hope you stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment